Friday, March 13, 2009

yesterday was really a good day.
hope that it could be yesterday once more...
it felt really really good...
n it was too good to be true!!!
HAHAs.
no la..
we really made it anyway...
SRGE!!!!!!
omg omg omg omg...
im sooooooo pleased with our achievements, all the practices...
the extra practices....
the extra hours...
all paid off.
ALL!!!
to let the audience feel our passion, happiness and how we enjoy playing the music.
it was really good.
^^
although when we had the audience...we were really nervous...
n our TTP became kinda lost...so quite sad la.
bt still fine ^^
our seniors said it was really good
HAHA
n ppl laughed when we played TTP.
the conducting was super cute la!
the bar 35 there.
the shooting shooting [dono how to describe la!]
hahas.

AHHH
our journey to spain most steady pom pee pee de la.
^^
LALAALAALALALAS
love my seniors for coming over to support us!

i love<3>

i love my section, i love jack & zhenyong [the gay lovers] !!!
HAHA.
i love the rest too of cos. shi hui, siokping, joanne, yanxin, shangyu, elaine, limin, sonia, jason, munees, huiling, ziling, n my guitar number 13. LOL!!! and alot la!
SRGE is the love of my life.
LOL.
^^
lalalalalaas.
*hums n smiles to trish trash polka*
hello;stranger
Welcome to my blog. No spamming or vulgarising the tagboard. If you have something mean to say here, go repeat it fifty thousand times in front of a mirror :).

Respect me & my blog and I'll respect you.

that;girl
My name is Louisa Bess and I am a child of God. I love God. I love eating pizza and pastas and playing with my mates.


speak;up
put your tagboard here.


flashbacks;
end of common teststhe uncommon common tests!lol.l...
xy: hahas. good tt ure fine ^^ im quite bz with co...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHit is a truth univer...
xinyu: heyys. cafe performance ar? well in SRJC th...
ahhh!!!2dae is my cafe performance~!i think it was...
aahhhhim so in love with olivia ong's songs.i seri...
alalalalals.this blog is always dead all of a sudd...
im getting really really really upset now.i wish t...
n m encouraged today ^^felt like backing out of th...
arghhhhhi shld be studying!!!!NOWWWWARGHHH..perhap...
http://url.blogspot.com