Thursday, April 02, 2009

quite irritated with a certain fren of mine -.-
keep on asking asking asking when u obviously have something in the world call a bloody workplan and timetable.
>.<
actually i dont mind if u ask la, but too much is irritating.
n u still get angry when i commented tt u can ACTUALLY check ur workplan...
-.-
u gt angry at me for that. walau wad logic........
there are many irritating things but for now im ok with it la....

sigh, hope to find a gd fren in class ...

i was oso irritated by my guitar fren on wednesday. LOL.

hahas i think im quite irritable lately...lol
now doing history....o man....
>.< tired
i want sleep
i want sleep
i shall stop blogging
hello;stranger
Welcome to my blog. No spamming or vulgarising the tagboard. If you have something mean to say here, go repeat it fifty thousand times in front of a mirror :).

Respect me & my blog and I'll respect you.

that;girl
My name is Louisa Bess and I am a child of God. I love God. I love eating pizza and pastas and playing with my mates.


speak;up
put your tagboard here.


flashbacks;
yesterday was really a good day.hope that it could...
end of common teststhe uncommon common tests!lol.l...
xy: hahas. good tt ure fine ^^ im quite bz with co...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHit is a truth univer...
xinyu: heyys. cafe performance ar? well in SRJC th...
ahhh!!!2dae is my cafe performance~!i think it was...
aahhhhim so in love with olivia ong's songs.i seri...
alalalalals.this blog is always dead all of a sudd...
im getting really really really upset now.i wish t...
n m encouraged today ^^felt like backing out of th...
http://url.blogspot.com