Saturday, April 04, 2009

o man....
sianz, i have jus messed up my study timetable!!!
walau eh
sianz....

reason: 4gt to put in time for homework

hence alot of things haven study. -.-

2dae gt guitar~!

den quite a number of ppl nv turn up.

but realised tt they came later...

hahas ^^

den i studied my econs dd n supply, wrote n essay but its super short....die liao. must go find from my file wad isit that ive missed out. heee...

alrights...i was quite upset yesterday bcos my fren scolded me for no apparent reason.

ok, there was a reason but it was not justified.

n im quite upset with myself for not standing up for myself when i could actually said something to defend myself...but anyway, harmony breeds prosperity hence i shan't get upset for potentially starting a quarrel with her.

^^

yays!!!!

okok now i shall study my literature. do maths at 10plus...

shall train myself to type in proper english now.

Glad that I'm starting to do it now.

Hopefully for every single post [if i have the time] can be used to type perfect english so that my grammar can improve and that my GP wil improve too!!! am aiming for an E for midyrs.

I WANT AN E!!!!!!!

WAAAAAA i want it now.

lol...okok i shall work hard towards my goal, and the very obvious thing to do now is to publish the post and do the necessary things.

FEEL THE PAIN

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

a photo mr R.A and a1, celebrating his bdae. HAHAs. mr R.A looks so cartoon. =X

hello;stranger
Welcome to my blog. No spamming or vulgarising the tagboard. If you have something mean to say here, go repeat it fifty thousand times in front of a mirror :).

Respect me & my blog and I'll respect you.

that;girl
My name is Louisa Bess and I am a child of God. I love God. I love eating pizza and pastas and playing with my mates.


speak;up
put your tagboard here.


flashbacks;
quite irritated with a certain fren of mine -.-kee...
yesterday was really a good day.hope that it could...
end of common teststhe uncommon common tests!lol.l...
xy: hahas. good tt ure fine ^^ im quite bz with co...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHit is a truth univer...
xinyu: heyys. cafe performance ar? well in SRJC th...
ahhh!!!2dae is my cafe performance~!i think it was...
aahhhhim so in love with olivia ong's songs.i seri...
alalalalals.this blog is always dead all of a sudd...
im getting really really really upset now.i wish t...
http://url.blogspot.com