Saturday, May 16, 2009

sigh
today's studying was not productive.
im so moody!!!
waaAaaaa
how am i going to survive this mye man...
how to get 40 points?
-.-
siao...
but i dont want to disappoint my teachers.
>.<
but i think i can improve in my maths and maybe GP.
WAa
sigh.
i love mdm saadiah!
LOL.
very random, but yeah. she's a nice teacher. really.
^^
oh man.
random, but i miss guitar
sobs....
raahhhhh im so tired...
i want to sleep...
but im slacking away here, looking at blogshops and my econs...
anyway one weird thing that happened to me was, i enjoyed writing gp essays!!
like....
w t h??
ahhahas.
i actually enjoyed it.
perhaps it was due to the fact i was motivated by my improvement...hahas.
^^
i hope i will continue to improve!!
its my paper 2 i need to worry more, i suppose.
sigh.
but anyway im quite lucky to get 3 marks for the AQ in the recent compre test.
hehe..
but still....
hmmm well i guess all i can do now is to hope for the very best and see what fate leads me to
i do hope i still can get 40points...
i've calculated before.
if i can get grade S for both econs and history, E for lit, C for maths added to my PW A, should be able to get over 40points.
but i dono...
okok shall sleep now.
zZzz
hello;stranger
Welcome to my blog. No spamming or vulgarising the tagboard. If you have something mean to say here, go repeat it fifty thousand times in front of a mirror :).

Respect me & my blog and I'll respect you.

that;girl
My name is Louisa Bess and I am a child of God. I love God. I love eating pizza and pastas and playing with my mates.


speak;up
put your tagboard here.


flashbacks;
OH NOOoooooOooOoooOOoomidyrs are like coming la......
actually...[reminding myself to type in proper eng...
o man....sianz, i have jus messed up my study time...
quite irritated with a certain fren of mine -.-kee...
yesterday was really a good day.hope that it could...
end of common teststhe uncommon common tests!lol.l...
xy: hahas. good tt ure fine ^^ im quite bz with co...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHit is a truth univer...
xinyu: heyys. cafe performance ar? well in SRJC th...
ahhh!!!2dae is my cafe performance~!i think it was...
http://url.blogspot.com