Saturday, May 23, 2009

arty farty jing is back.
LOL.
i love literature la....
I even found an article about Literature, King Lear somemore.
Its on the sunday times!
Wahahas.
today i use singlish lor.
dont care leh.
cos i taking my Literature identity paper.
so i dont want my identity to be tainted or lose its meaning or wad so ever.
wakakakakakakas.
Nevertheless, my love for language and writing will be the one main motivation that lets me keep my identity.
Identity.
is not merely shown through words.
If identity is to gain authority and power,
won't it be ironical, since power and authority can also lead to a deconstruction of self?
well, when one gets obsessed with it la....
LOL.
i shall study my lit and blog at the same time.
it helps me evaluate!
enlightenments: Kinglear = nothing.
Cordelia = nothing
To King Lear, Britain = nothing
Cordelia actually is supposed to dead, she is nothing at 1st.
she is an ideal person that we hope can exist?
Her nature of being so nice, is nothing.
bcos human nature, we doubt that such characters exist.
So whether or not Cordelia exist, is actually nothing.
1. KLear doesn't even bother. he wants to hear 'nothing' [empty words]
2. Cordelia's goodness is considered nothing, except for King of France.
King of France actually marries the 'nothing' that King Lear gives... and in the end France ended up retreating, due to the nothing. but the nothing that France places value is her virtue. so does virtue = nothing then?
To king lear, britain = nothing
bcos, he divides the kingdom.
he objectifies the country.
showing that the people, citizens in the country are being objectified as well.
since lear is somewhat nothing....
how come the tragedy happens only after king lear abdicate his role? [maybe the country wasnt in good shape b4 hahas, i think much research is needed]
then does king lear's role appear as nothing then?
woahseh.
i love lit <33
hello;stranger
Welcome to my blog. No spamming or vulgarising the tagboard. If you have something mean to say here, go repeat it fifty thousand times in front of a mirror :).

Respect me & my blog and I'll respect you.

that;girl
My name is Louisa Bess and I am a child of God. I love God. I love eating pizza and pastas and playing with my mates.


speak;up
put your tagboard here.


flashbacks;
feeling philosophical once again, i decided to blo...
sightoday's studying was not productive.im so mood...
OH NOOoooooOooOoooOOoomidyrs are like coming la......
actually...[reminding myself to type in proper eng...
o man....sianz, i have jus messed up my study time...
quite irritated with a certain fren of mine -.-kee...
yesterday was really a good day.hope that it could...
end of common teststhe uncommon common tests!lol.l...
xy: hahas. good tt ure fine ^^ im quite bz with co...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHit is a truth univer...
http://url.blogspot.com