Tuesday, January 19, 2010

my dear SrLg


oops. did we say something wrong?


guitar concert!
guitar ensemble chalet!
super duper jummp shot!!!
my class, 2a01 : D

hello;stranger
Welcome to my blog. No spamming or vulgarising the tagboard. If you have something mean to say here, go repeat it fifty thousand times in front of a mirror :).

Respect me & my blog and I'll respect you.

that;girl
My name is Louisa Bess and I am a child of God. I love God. I love eating pizza and pastas and playing with my mates.


speak;up
put your tagboard here.


flashbacks;
Revival of my blog.am gona work again later :(I do...
arty farty jing is back.LOL.i love literature la.....
feeling philosophical once again, i decided to blo...
sightoday's studying was not productive.im so mood...
OH NOOoooooOooOoooOOoomidyrs are like coming la......
actually...[reminding myself to type in proper eng...
o man....sianz, i have jus messed up my study time...
quite irritated with a certain fren of mine -.-kee...
yesterday was really a good day.hope that it could...
end of common teststhe uncommon common tests!lol.l...
http://url.blogspot.com